Greetings to all.|
Hope you are well and safe during this unusual time.
1. We now have 2 masses on the weekends, Saturdays at 6:00 and Sundays at 10:30. We are only allowed to have a maximum of 100 people to abide by the public health measure rules. Parishioners no longer need to call and make an appointment for mass. You may however, view daily Masses via live streaming on Facebook using ID “ Mekala Kris” or “Stephen Parish” at 10:30 AM.
2. If anyone is in need of the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick please call the parish office.
3. The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available by appointment only. Those wishing to receive the sacrament can call the parish office to book an appointment. Appointments will follow the social distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a Mass or Prayer requests you will need to provide the following information: Name of the person for whom the Mass will be offered. Identify if the mass is to be offered in honor of or in memory of your loved one. The date you wish to offer the mass and the name of the person offering the mass. This information can be emailed to: email@example.com or you can drop the details off in an envelope to the parish. If you can’t send your Mass stipend right away don’t worry you can send it later by cheque in the name of St. Stephen’s Parish or by dropping it in mailbox.
5. I have received a number of inquiries from parishioners wishing to make their weekly contribution to support the parish financially. You can drop your envelopes off to the parish mailbox or you can send your donation by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to write your envelope number in the comment section.
6. If you want to pick up your income tax receipts please call to the parish and we will assist you with your request.
7. If you wish to schedule an appointment with the priest please call 643-2523.
Thank you for your generous support and understanding.