|Bulletin for October 18, 2020|
|Bulletin for October 11, 2020|
|Bulletin for October 4, 2020|
|Bulletin for September 27, 2020|
|Bulletin for September 20, 2020|
|Bulletin for September 13, 2020|
|Bulletin for September 6, 2020|
|Bulletin for August 30, 2020|
|Bulletin for August 23, 2020|
|Bulletin for August 16, 2020|
|Bulletin for July 12, 2020|
|Bulletin for March 15, 2020|
|Bulletin for February 23, 2020|
|Bulletin for February 16, 2020|
|Bulletin for February 9, 2020|
|Bulletin for January 12, 2020|
|Bulletin for January 5, 2020|
|Bulletin for December 29, 2019|
|Bulletin for December 22, 2019|
|Bulletin for December 15, 2019|
|Bulletin for December 8, 2019|
|Bulletin for December 1, 2019|
|Bulletin for November 24, 2019|
|Bulletin for November 17, 2019|
|Bulletin for November 10, 2019|
|Bulletin for November 3, 2019|
|Bulletin for October 20, 2019|
|Bulletin for October 13, 2019|
Greetings to all.
Hope you are well and safe during this unusual time.
1. We now have 2 masses on the weekends, Saturdays at 6:00 and Sundays at 10:30. We are only allowed to have a maximum of 100 people to abide by the public health measure rules. Parishioners no longer need to call and make an appointment for mass. You may however, view daily Masses via live streaming on Facebook using ID “ Mekala Kris” or “Stephen Parish” at 10:30 AM.
2. If anyone is in need of the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick please call the parish office.
3. The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available by appointment only. Those wishing to receive the sacrament can call the parish office to book an appointment. Appointments will follow the social distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a Mass or Prayer requests you will need to provide the following information: Name of the person for whom the Mass will be offered. Identify if the mass is to be offered in honor of or in memory of your loved one. The date you wish to offer the mass and the name of the person offering the mass. This information can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop the details off in an envelope to the parish. If you can’t send your Mass stipend right away don’t worry you can send it later by cheque in the name of St. Stephen’s Parish or by dropping it in mailbox.
5. I have received a number of inquiries from parishioners wishing to make their weekly contribution to support the parish financially. You can drop your envelopes off to the parish mailbox or you can send your donation by e-transfer to email@example.com. Don’t forget to write your envelope number in the comment section.
6. If you want to pick up your income tax receipts please call to the parish and we will assist you with your request.
7. If you wish to schedule an appointment with the priest please call 643-2523.
Thank you for your generous support and understanding.
Mass will be on facebook live.
Facebook ID: Kris Mekala
CONSECRATION OF CANADA TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, MOTHER OF THE CHURCH, IN TIME OF PANDEMIC
COVID-19 crisis: what happens to the Share Lent campaign?Responding to the COVID-19 situation, Development and Peace has cancelled or deferred all in-person activities for its Share Lent campaign. It is now working on a virtual Share Lent 2020 campaign to create resources for experiencing and expressing Lenten spirituality and solidarity online.
Church closures are diminishing the Lenten parish collections that Development and Peace needs to help millions around the world. Meanwhile, the pandemic is compounding the hardship of vulnerable communities in the Global South. To meet their growing needs, Development and Peace is accepting donations by mail, on the phone and online.
Send a cheque toDevelopment and Peace
1425 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, 3rd Floor
Montreal (Quebec) H3G 1T7
By PhoneToll-free: 1 888 234-8533
Emergency appeals: 1 888 664-3387
Offer long-term support by becoming a
Share Year-Round donor
|Please spread the word and urge family and friends to donate. Thank you for your generosity.|